- Torque up to 6,000 kNm
- Outer Dia. up to 1,450 mm
- Shaft Dia. up to 750 mm
- Zero backlash
- Reduced shaft stress
- High contact pressure for greater torque
- Easily installed and removed
- Elimination of keyways or splines
- Unlimited shaft positioning
- All units are pre-assembled and ready to install
Hydraulic Locking Devices
The greatest advantage of the HLD Series lies in the signi6cant time savings during installation. This savings increases exponentially with the diameter of the connection. The hydraulic pump, required for assembly, can be a stationary pneumatic, electric unit or manual pump.
Mechanical Locking Devices
The MLD Series has the ability to fit into smaller installations while only requiring standard tools to assemble. These units offer what keyways and splines cannot... the flexibility and versatility desired in all shaft to hub connections.